Best Whatsapp Status You Have Ever Read

some mixed up whatsapp status line collection that i found some of interesting people whatsapp status.

Funny Status


  • Women- God's version of Rubik's cube.
  • Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.


Inspirational Status


  • Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.
  • There is always room at the top.


Creative Status


  • Only dead fish follow the stream.
  • Spoons are just little bowls on sticks 
  • I used to talk to myself but we had a fight so now we don't.....
  • I never run with scissors... Those last two words were unnecessary.
  • Beauty without brains is like a Samosa without aloo 


Some of the words I wrote for my Whatsapp as Status.


  • I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
  • Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
  • I’m not arguing, I’m simply explaining why I’m right.
  • If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
  • Without ME, it’s just AWESO.
Whatsapp Group Chat Interested people can join.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can Add Your Whatsapp Number, Just Only For Chat.