The Best Funny Whatsapp Status Collection On 22 Nov 2014


Collection Of most funny Whatsapp Status, cool quote for whatsapp, best whatsapp status collection.

First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.
I find I always have to write something on a steamed mirror.
Keep a thing seven years and it’s bound to come in handy.
People who snore always fall asleep first.
Any idiot can face a crisis - its the day to day living that wears you out.   
Everything has been figured out. Except how to live.   
Life is like a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can spend it only once.   
Be nice to people on your way up, because you will need them on your way down.   
Hope life is not a big joke, because I do not get it.   
Life is like a taxi, the meter just keeps ticking whether you are getting somewhere or standing still.   
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment   
Life isn't worth living unless you're willing to take some big chances and go for broke 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can Add Your Whatsapp Number, Just Only For Chat.